To help empower the next generation of workers, DEWALT launched the DEWALT Trades Scholarship to assist individuals who want to pursue a trade degree or certificate that aligns with the Stanley Black & Decker Trade Goals (which includes but is not limited to Construction, Industrial, Motor/Power Sector, Mechanics, and Technology).
The DEWALT Trades Scholarship awards eligible chosen students with a $5,000 grant to pursue a skilled trade educational program for an academic year.
Only the first 1000 applications submitted will be considered for scholarship evaluation. Therefore, to learn more about this opportunity and apply by January 17, 2024, please visit https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/dewalttrade/.
The scholarship program is administered by Scholarship America®, and eligibility is determined at the discretion of the sponsor. However, applicants of the DEWALT Trades Scholarship award must:
• Be citizens of the United States or Canada
• Be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students
• Plan to enroll or are enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year college or vocational school the entire upcoming academic year
• Major in a trade construction, industrial, motor/power sector, mechanics, or technology degree/certificate
• Have or had a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).